Juice bar operator
Treating all customers with kindness and respect.
Describing the Glow menu items and its benefits daily. This include juices, smoothies, wellness shots, and acai bowls and patties.
Assisting customers in the ordering process by making recommendations and explaining the nutritional value of each item.
Inviting customers to bring friends or write a Yelp or Google review.
Food and Drink Prep & Production
Following recipes accurately minimizing waste of food
Creating juice & smoothies according to customer and restaurant specifications.
Wash, cut and prep all fruits and vegetables for juices and smoothies
Know drink ingredients and make suggestions based on customers liking
Cashier & Other Duties
Processing payments promptly and correctly.
Cleaning tables and countertops and restrooms to ensure cleanliness in the restaurant.
Re-stocking bottled drinks in fridge as well as utensils when necessary
Following all cleanliness and sanitation procedures including frequent hand-washing.
Assist with cleaning of smoothie and juice equipment when necessary
Assisting in opening and closing of store duties
Other duties as assigned.
Every Glow team member is expected to:
Provide great service by serving great food with a great attitude.
Complete projects and assignments thoroughly, professionally, and in a timely manner.
Adjust and handle high-pressure situations and remain open to change.
Be open to personal growth and development.
Express ideas and information in a clear, effective and professional way.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Special skills or knowledge necessary for this position:
Prior cashier/ restaurant experience.
Nutritional knowledge is a plus
Fluent in Spanish a plus
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
Must be able to stand during entire shift, often 8+ hours.
Must be able to reach, bend, squat and lift throughout shift
Must be able to carry boxes weighing up to 30 pounds
• Maintain supply of sanitized kitchen items by collecting dirty items, such as, dishes, pots, pans, and utensils; washing items by hand; verifying cleanliness; returning items to inventory.
• Maintain safe and healthy back of the house environment by following procedures and standards and sanitation codes.
• Maintain a clean and organized station; including but not limited to sweeping, mopping, wiping counters, garbage, stocking and restocking product and wrapping and storing product properly.
• Must be 18 years or older
• Strong attention to detail and time management
• Ability to position self to move items weighing up to 25 pounds from floor to shelves and cabinets above and below counter height
• Other related responsibilities as assigned.